It’s time to tidy!
THINGS TO DO IN NOVEMBER
- It’s time for a tidy of the winter garden
- Clear and clean your bird boxes, and keep your bird feeders well stocked!
- Check your bonfire heap for hibernating Hedgehogs before lighting them.
- You can carry on planting shrubs and new stock roses
- It’s a good time of year to plant fruit trees
- Protect tender and newly planted shrubs from frost and wind
- Plant tulip bulbs
- Lift and divide rhubarb crowns
- Winter-prune fruit trees and bushes
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO….
- Lift and store dahlias
- Plant out spring bedding such as pansies and viola
- Plant garlic