We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to Floral Days Cafe on the 4th July. We are all set to open our doors at 9.00am on Saturday for Breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake, we can’t wait to see all our wonderful customers again.
The restaurant will be open from 9am to 4pm, with breakfast served from 9am to 11am, lunch from 12pm to 2.30pm and sandwiches from 11am – 3pm, Drinks and cake will be served all day from 9am to 4pm.
Social Distancing and Safety Measures
We are implementing a range of social distancing and safety measures to protect our customers and staff and to give you the confidence that you are as safe as possible during your visit. Please read the details below before you arrive, we respectfully ask all visitors to abide by the measures we are implementing when dining with us, and we thank you for your patience in advance:
- For the first week or two we are afraid that we will not be able to take reservations.
- On arriving at Hilltop, you will notice that there are now separate entrances for the café and the garden centre. Please take the new path down the side of the garden centre to the new café entrance. These will be well signed.
- When you arrive at the new entrance, opposite the marquee, you will be greeted at the reception and shown where we are able to seat you. We will have tables in the café, whilst customers with dogs can sit in the garden center as before. We will also have some tabling in the new outside area and marquee. If we are busy then we will let you know of any likely delay in the service. Please bear with us, it’s new for us too.
- In line with Government guidance we will require one person from each group to provide us with a name and telephone number, which we will keep for 21 days in case it is required for track and trace. Unfortunately we will be unable to serve any groups that don’t supply us with this information.
- We ask you to abide by the government rules and for tables to be made up of people from no more than 2 households or support bubbles or for a table to be no larger than 6 people if from different households.
- All our tables have been positioned carefully to be 2 metres from each other, to allow for safe distancing. Please do not move or re-positioned any furniture, if you have any questions please ask a member of the team.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the reception desk when you arrive, please feel free to use this.
- You will be given menus at the reception desk, there will be no extra specials on chalk boards as before, all specials are included on the menus.
- All service will be table service so please wait at your table for one of our staff to take your order. There will be no service at the counter.
- When ordering we will ask you if you would like any condiments and how you would like to pay, card would be preferable, but we can take cash if necessary.
- Once your order has been taken we will bring your drinks to the table and ask for payment to be made at that time.
- You are, of course, able to order further food or drinks at any time. Just ask a member of staff, who will be more than happy to serve you.
- To avoid queues, the toilets will be locked, however please just ask a member of staff and we can open these for you. The toilets are cleaned daily and the main touch points are sanitised hourly.
- Children are very welcome however are to be remained seated unless being accompanied by an adult to the toilet or to leave.
Please bear with the team if there are slight moments of delay, this is obviously a new way for all of our staff to work and also let us know of any changes we can make to make your visit better in the future. But most importantly we just want to say ‘welcome back’ we can’t wait to see you.